Thursday, May 5, 2011

Must watch! :)

Hello everyone! today i'm gonna promote a few Malaysian made videos on youtube that i think is like..super great and we should be proud of.
These people are creative and smart.I think you should really watch their videos.




I don't know this guy well but what i know is he's currently in Australia furthering his studies in TESL. (pandai2 je aku) He's pretty good with the words he used and he has his own point of view that i think most of us will agree with it.
You won't regret watching it. Subscribe his video on youtube or u can watch it on his channel that is 
inianwarhadi.

Next..


This guy videos are pretty similar with Anwar Hadi's videos. But he has his own style. This is my favorite and i think most Malaysian directors should focus on his message. click like yea.. :)

ok..that's all for now.
im pretty lazy to continue.soooo sorry..u can find more interesting Malaysian made videos on youtube.I did't get paid for this promoting tingy but i just wanna share it with everyone. 
peace up! :)

0 comments: